Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shae meeting the Princess.

2 posters

Go down

Shae meeting the Princess.  Empty Shae meeting the Princess.

Post  Sparks Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Not being much of a fan of the noise in the throne room, Shae decided that it was best to meet with the Princess as she had invited them all to do after the festival. She sought out the relative quiet of the sitting room, hoping that it would make the meeting easier. She had dressed up a little for the occasion, wearing a nice black shirt under her archery vest, and a long black coat with slits in it for her wings. She had left her weapons at home, as she often did when visiting the castle, as it just made things easier.

She slipped very quietly into the sitting room, waiting just inside the door for the moment.
Sparks
Sparks

Back to top Go down

Shae meeting the Princess.  Empty Re: Shae meeting the Princess.

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 pm

In the sitting room, is the Princess and Raine.

The Princess, without her gowns and make-up, without the jewels and crown looks like any other wilder. She is sitting in just a pair of leather riding pants and a loose fitting top. Sitting next to her is Raine, dressed much the same way. Without the guards, the scribes, the reeves, the thanes, you would almost think the two of them regular teenaged girls.

Kylara smiles at you when she sees you.

"Please, come in," she says.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparks Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Shae smiles, relaxing more as she sees how much simpler things are in the sitting room. She makes her way to the pair, and bows her head respectfully. She waits until she is close to the two of them to speak, her voice barely a whisper. "Good afternoon your Highness, Captain. May I join you?"
Sparks
Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Kylara holds up her hand and smiles.

"Here, and of course only here, I am Kylara and this is Raine. It drives my Mother and the other elderly women of the realm insane, but somewhere, in this world or the mortal world, I have to be a teenager. If not here in this world, then I will return to the mortal world and be a high school student."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparks Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Shae smiles widely, her lips closed. "Of course, Kylara. My name is Shae Shadowstep." She sits down, being careful to move her wings so that they are over the back of the chair, and as out of the way as she can make them. "I thought it would be easier to come and meet with you here, where you could hear me."
Sparks
Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm

"A good plan. It gets so busy in the Throne Room. I hate it there. Its always so busy, so many things going on. Never a moments rest. Always wondering when the next assassin is going to come, but this time its going to be my head they are coming for."

She reaches down next to her and picks up a bottle of Nocker-cola.

"Did you want something to drink? Mother insists that I learn how to serve tea. I can have tea brought if you like. I've been serving tea since I was six. I prefer cola."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparks Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Shae smiles widely as the cola comes out. "The cola sounds much better. I was never one for tea."

She tilts her head as she thinks on the first comments. "The Arch-Duke seems to be taking very good care of you, and your mother seems as safe as can be for the moment."
Sparks
Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Kylara hands over a bottle of Cola.

"The Arch-Duke has been a family friend for years. If my mother didn't have a daughter, the Arch-duke would now be in command of the Realm.'

She pauses for a moment.

"As far as my mother being safe, between the Royal Guard, the Warders and the number of Scathach members here, this place is secure."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparks Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:11 am

Shae takes the bottle with whispered thanks to the Princess and opens it, taking a small sip before setting it softly on the table in front of her with a small smile.

"I am sure he has a lot of advice for you. I do hope your mother's health improves. It must be quite taxing on you to be so demanded of. I must say for all the envy the commoners may have, I do not envy you your new found role."
Sparks
Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 pm

"Believe it or not he doesn't actually offer any advice. He has one main task in mind right now. If I ask him a question he will share his advice but he doesn't go out of his way to be overbearing."

She giggles.

"Now, Raine here, she just won't shut up most days.'

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down