Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince

2 posters

Go down

Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince Empty Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince

Post  JasonC Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Xhander made his way into the building where the Prince Lodin conducted his tasks of acknowledging other Kindred during the modern nights, he remembered back in the early 1900's it was done at a different building but then again he also knew that was such a different time and an entirely different Prince. Making his way to the office, Xhander adjusted his self and dusted lint off his suit with his hat and took in a deep breathe before he knocked on the proper door. Xhander is dressed in this outfit exactly:

Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince XhanderLake1

As he waited for the Ok to enter, Xhander looked around and took in the scenery. He hoped the Gangrel Primogen Inyanaga of Chicago told this Prince Lodin of his expected arrival, after all it wasn't everyday a famous reporter came to town and he wanted to help make this City famous in every sense of the word...He just hoped he got a warm reception. As he waited, Xhanders mind began to get creative for his next story as he wondered what delicacies the Prince like too partake in and what gossip he could stir up.
JasonC
JasonC

Back to top Go down

Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince Empty Re: Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince

Post  Admin Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 pm

As you enter you find Lodin smoking a cigar reading from a manilla folder.

"Yes?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince Empty Re: Gossip has it...That a certain well known individual is seeing a Prince

Post  JasonC Wed May 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Xhander enters once the Prince speaks, holding his hat in his hand he speaks.

"Evening Prince Lodin, i am Xhander Lake from the Clan of Wanderers and came to seek acknowledgement with in your great City. My work as a reporter has brought me back here after quite a few years and i'd love too have your permission to stay and abide by your laws here. I do know the Primogen Inyanaga here, just not where to find them once you give the ok to do so. Might i ask, is that a fine cuban cigar you are smoking? I have not had one of those since i was in New York during the 20's and if its not then, maybe there's a fine cigar bar where i could pick up a box as that smells like a good one there sir."

As Xhander waited for the prince to speak, he stood quietly looking around the office to see if there were any laws or tennants listed and admired the decor of the office. He studied the Prince and knew this man had to be what he had heard of before coming back here too Chicago and wondered, Xhander needed someone to aspire to emulate and admire in the political danse of the Masquerade and who better than a Prince.
JasonC
JasonC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Putting down the cigar, Lodin looks the man up and down.

"You did say Wanderers correct? For a moment I would have assumed you were one of Mother Learhy's bunch."

He reaches up to the roladex and spins it to the Gs and pulls off a card. Tapping it on the desk in front of him, he looks at the man.

"As long as you live by the Laws of Camarilla and my Laws, you are welcomed here, which does give me a moment of pause. For one of my laws is to make no contacts inside the Press for they are my domain. But, you, are a reporter, so that naturally makes you part of the press."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JasonC Thu May 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Xhander listens intently, as Prince Lodin speaks and he does his best to stifle a chuckle before respectfully replying back.

"Yes sir i did say Wanderer, it wasn't until a few years after my turning and becoming when my sire decided i was worthy of surviving my Masquerade did i truly learn the difference between a true Wanderer and Outlander. Besides you are not the first to make assumptions, earlier this evening i met a fine lass that assumed i was a rose and considering my upbringing and rearing before my turning i am or have learned to take all that as a true compliment these nights sir."

Looking around a moment after pausing and grasping for words, Xhander spoke again after taking a deep breath while pulling out his credentials and press pass from his jacket and laying them before the Prince..

"As a member of the Ivory Tower sir, i can promise you there will be no issues with me following any laws that are asked of me. Those are my credentials and my press pass, i started out working for the Illinois Gazette as a news reporter/columnist in Sawneetown before going on to work for the Illinois Intelligencer in the state's capital of Vandalia. I can assure you i am who i say i am, seems these nights i find myself mistaken for another but i pride myself in what i do and am a damned beast when it comes to my job sir. If there was an easy solution...Then i'd consider..I just have too keep myself busy and the news, press and reporting are all i seem to be any good at most say."
JasonC
JasonC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 pm

"Fair enough, but know this. If there are issues with the Press your name will be at the top of a very short list of people I come looking to to remedy the problem."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JasonC Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 am

Picking up his credentials and press pass, Xhander felt the weight of the words that Prince Lodin spoke and knew if the mans words could cut deep when spoken then he could only imagine what would happen if he found himself on the mans bad side and replied.

"That is understood, and easily remedied sir. If there is nothing else you need, i'd like to find Primogen Inyanaga and i do hope i can be of use and help as well during my stay here....So do not hesitate to ask me, my services are at your disposal. Do have a good evening Prince Lodin."

Xhander stood calm as he finished putting the last of his credentials away in his suit jacket that he sat before Lodin, he so wanted that card with his Primogens number and address and then to run out of that office fast before the cigar smoking Prince decided too get crazy and end his undead existence. Taking in the smoke filled air, Xhander exhaled and waited too be dismissed patiently as impatiently he could.
JasonC
JasonC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Dropping the card on the desk Lodin picks up his cigar.

"Everything you need to contact Inyanga is right there."

OOC: You now have access to the Gangrel Clan Board

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JasonC Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Xhander nods as the prince speaks, he remains silently obedient as he picks up the card and exits looking at it before putting it in his pants pocket. Xhander leaves the office taking with him the scent of the Prince's cigar, and a embedded notation in his mind of what the man spoke of regarding the press.
JasonC
JasonC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum