Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rare Damsel on the Town

+3
Khergan
Nutthouse13
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Rare Damsel on the Town Empty A Rare Damsel on the Town

Post  Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm

As you enter the Rusty Nail, you see the place is dark, very dark. Although its right in the middle of town, you almost feel out of place here. You can feel 20 sets of eyes on you, but you can't seem to place any of them as a hazy smoke fills the air.

A bartender wipes down the bar with a white towel, like something out of an old movie.

"Help you with something," he says to you, you being anything but a regular.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Rare Damsel on the Town Empty Re: A Rare Damsel on the Town

Post  Nutthouse13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Matt King stand around 5’7” and appear to be average weight for his height. He has shaggy brown hair color and clean shaven. If you were to look into his eyes, he has green colored eyes. He is wearing a gray t-shirt with a tan leather jacket and blue jeans. (See Picture Here)

Walks up to the bar, looks to the Barkeep and says, "Whatever you got on tap" He puts down a $20. Matt looks around as he waits for his beer. Matt is looking for any women that might be available.
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Chayton walks in with a chill of cold wind, fastens his leather jacket, and heads quietly to the bar, ordering a beer and slowly looking over the place, taking his time with faces and then turning back to his beer focused on the ambience noise.

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Lorenza enters the bar, her normal attire of mechanic's overalls replaced with tight jeans and a tank top. Her hair hangs loose around her face slightly hiding the deep brown of her eyes as she scans the faces in the room. She takes a seat at the bar asking the bartender for a whiskey.
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Sergei https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-Moose/Sergei-Romanov-pic_5.htm and his female entourage https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-Moose/Anastasia-Inga-and-Sasha-pic_10.htm arrive outside the bar. Inga is quick to get the door for him.

I: “This is the place, Master Sergei.”

He scans the place sternly giving it a once over (ob3’d with his pimpish going out on a night on the town apparel…yes he sticks out)

“Ladies, stay here. Understood.”

(all of them chiming in) “Yes of course, Master Sergei.”

They all gather into the car waiting for him to return. He walks in with his copy of the Chicago Tribune in his hand. He focuses into the darkness in this place. When the bartender chimes in to him….

(thick Russian accent) “Da. I would like Vodka (slight pause) delivered to my table (pointing to the darkest spot in the bar) over dere when you get de chance.”

He walks over to the table sitting there, setting his newspaper on the table waiting for his drink to be delivered to him. He scans the crowd looking for some familiar faces.
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 pm

The Bartender looks at Matt and draws up an Old Style. The Bartender puts down the mug of beer and makes change for the $20. As Matt scans the room there are a couple of women in their late 20s sitting in a corner booth and another one also in her late 20s sitting up at the bar.

When Chayton orders a beer, the bartender pulls something up out of the cooler and pops the top off of it and sets it on the bar telling him his tab is at “buck and a half.”

When Lorenza orders her whiskey, the bartender not having been given other details, pours her a generous shot straight up. “Two bucks” he says.

When Sergei orders his vodka the bartender looks over and says “Michelle will be right with you.” He draws up the straight shot of vodka and hands it to her. She delivers it to the table and starts running him a table.

Around the room you notice that four recent arrivals and new faces at that has caused a bit of a stir, but now that the stir is over people are going back to their business and personal conversations. On the TV over the corner the White Sox game is on, but there is no sound. A couple of the guys look over at Lorenza and then look her up and down before returning to their beers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Lorenza slide the money across the bar to the bartender before taking a drink, turning around she scans the crowd. Her eyes glance over Matt then move on stopping at Chayton, she smiles at him before drinking more.
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 am

Chayton drops some coins on the counter when the bartender asks for it, and takes a sip of his beer looking slightly puzzled at Lorenza, nodding to her, looking around at the bar looking for backdoors or staff entrances.

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:43 am

"What is that look for?"

She moves towards him walking with a confidence seldom found in women.

"You act as tho you don't recognize me."
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Chayton motions for her to sit next to him. (assuming she does) And leans in to whisper softly.

"Nah, Everything's good. Sorry i have been very busy lately. tonight I'm here for work, you know... the... nasty kind."

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Lorenza sits next to him and listens carefully nodding slightly as he whispers.

"Shall I leave? I don't wish to be in your way."
She whispers in response.
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Chayton shakes his head.
wispering with a smile, putting one hand on her shoulder.

"Not just yet, if the time comes for you to discreetly walk out i'll give you a sign. right now... we get to pretend you're my date."

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 pm

She smirks looking at him and whispers back.

"My dear I think you chose the wrong girl, even in this outfit I'm not date material unless its a race but I can try."

She shifts slightly touching the hand on her shoulder.
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Chayton shrugs and looks at the bartender.

"Hey Barman... One more beer and another drink for the lady."

((When the barman comes to pour Chayton will put a 10$ and a 100$ on the table and keep his hand over it looking to the bartender.))

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

The Bartender comes over with the two drinks.

"Three fifty," he says looking at him.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 am

When the Bartender returns with change for Matt's Old Style, Matt give the bartender a $5 tip. Matt tell the Bartender, "Thanks, I love a great beer." *Matt leans up against the bar, he drinks his Old Style as he is casually looking around. *

Last edited by Nutthouse13 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Chayton looks at the barkeep, and speaks quite hushedly.

"Know where a guy like me could get his hands on some... "Rare" merchandise? I herd this was the place. Something about a "Dame.""

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Sergei looks at the drink as its delivered watching it being set down not saying a word as the waitress walks away. He unfurls the newspaper looking over the paper with interest at any article that might peak his interest, NOT once touching his drink. As the light conversation begins in the bar, he will lower the paper a bit to see who exactly is talking to who. He starts to reach for his drink when he swears he heard the word “Dame” mentioned. He sets down his drink and lays the paper flat on the table again sternly staring at and through Chayton rather pissed. He kicks out one of the chairs lightly out looking at Chayton pointing directly to the chair uttering words at him.

“Sit. Or how do de say it? Park it. Now.”
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Chayton looks at the man and sneers.

"Buddy, i don't know who you are or what you are trying to say, but get off my case and leave me the fuck alone. You don't want to start a mess here."

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Lorenza looks over at Sergi slightly offended, she keeps her hand on Chayton's waiting to see if he moves towards Sergi. She tenses slightly when Chayton responds but doesn't move from his side.
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Sergei clenches his fists as he is back talked to. He calms down, his composure, his anger turning into an evil grin back at him.

“Fine. Have it your way. Not your problem, den.”

He pulls out his cell phone dialing.

“Inga, contact Nimue and Mitnick and let dem know that I’m here at the Rusty Nail. Tell dem it’s urgent that dey get here since other incompetent people here don’t want to cooperate.”

He nods hanging up the cell setting it on the table. He reaches for his wallet motioning over to the waitress to come over.

“I’m hopefully expecting some company to arrive soon. I’d like your finest bottle of vodka delivered here with two more glasses.”

He pulls out $200 handing it to her.

“How do de say it, keep de change?”

He picks up his paper waiting for them to arrive.
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Khergan Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Chayton smiles, grabs his phone, sends a quick text and returns his attention back to the Bartender and Lorenza.

"Some people.... right?"

Khergan

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Lorenza turns her body to face Sergi.

"We cooperate just fine with people who are not bastards. Try asking politely. Hell I work in a mechanic's shop and people are nicer than you."

She turns her attention back to Chayton the anger obvious in her eyes although she is unsure as to why it bothered her so much.
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavin_Galt Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

[Mitnick enters the bar masked as an unremarkable man, he has a hooded jacket on and it's hood is drawn up around his head. His hands are shoved in his pockets as he walks, such that very little of him is actually visible. He walks silenty and stops slowly beside Sergei.]

"You called."

[Is all he says in a reticent, and reserved tone.]
Gavin_Galt
Gavin_Galt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 am

Matt looks to the door, notices the man with the hood, but it obvious that he is looking past him as he is waiting for someone. Matt pulls out his phone as to check the time; he does a quick text message and does not put his phone away. Matt then turns back to the bar and takes a big swig of his Old Style. He then calls over the bartender for another beer and matt finishes off the one he has. Matt pays for the beer when it comes and tips the bartender another $5. Matt goes back to leaning on his side against the bar, as he looks around and drinks his beer. He checks his phone from time to time to check the time.
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next