Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Koyamada arrives to meet the Princess

2 posters

Go down

Shin Koyamada arrives to meet the Princess Empty Shin Koyamada arrives to meet the Princess

Post  Rio Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:40 pm

A japanese male enters the throne room, stopping once he takes a few more steps, he removes the helm from his head. He is dressed in blue samurai armor. On his belt, to the left side, are a katana and wakizashi. Both part of a matching set with a blue dragon on the scabbard. He looks around and begins to walk in the direction of the Princess.

His face has a look of pure determination, his walk is with purpose and there is an aura of respect that comes from him.

once he is at the foot steps of the throne, he bows and awaits for the Princess to direct her gaze to her.

"Your Majesty, I am Shin Koyamada, Salik of House Scathach. I have heard of the happenings here in the Realm and come to offer my sword to battle those that have declared open war on the Kingdom of Shattered Dreams."

still bowing he awaits the Princess reply.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Shin Koyamada arrives to meet the Princess Empty Re: Shin Koyamada arrives to meet the Princess

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

"Welcome to the Kingdom of Shattered Dreams," she begins turning her attention to him.

She looks around the room.

"House Scathach certainly has answered the Kingdom's plight. You are the second of the traveling warriors to arrive in recent days. I thank you for coming. We lost many a knight and are in need of replacements."

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shin Koyamada arrives to meet the Princess Empty Re: Shin Koyamada arrives to meet the Princess

Post  Rio Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Raising his eyes to meet hers, "Truly. Would you be willing to give me that knight's name so that I can speak with him?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

The Princess looks to the side and reaches out her hand and a scribe brings her a scroll. She looks at it for a moment an then she hands it back.

"He was Kedem Barnabas, a squire, no knighthood as of yet."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

"Thank you very much, My Lady." he stands. "Is there anything that I can do for you right now?" he fits his armor and his swords. He moves his helm to his left side under his arm.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 pm

"At present, no, but if you are of House Scathach, you may wish to seek out Captains Raine or Tristan Silvaneous or their father the Arch-duke. All three hail from your house. They may be able to help you settle in to the Kingdom."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Bowing again, "Thank you. Your majesty. I will do that right now." standing he takes three steps back. "Were would I be able to find any of the three people that you have named?" there is a interested look on his face.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 pm

"Captain Tristian Silvaneous is the head of the Royal Guard and maintains residency here in the palace. His sister Raine is the Head of my Warders. She is often out on assignment. The Arch-Duke, if he is not here, will be at Bloodstone Library Tower with his Wife."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:00 pm

"Then I will be off to seek the Captain out." bowing again. "I thank you again, Your Majesty." taking three steps backward and then turns to exit the room.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down