Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking to meet with the Sheriff (Attn:Sheriff only)

2 posters

Go down

Seeking to meet with the Sheriff  (Attn:Sheriff only) Empty Seeking to meet with the Sheriff (Attn:Sheriff only)

Post  Rio Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:27 pm

After getting the contact information for the Sheriff from the Prince. Gino contacts him and seeks to have a meeting.

Voice message: "Hello, I was wondering if you would have time to meet this evening at the The Art Institute of Chicago, say 10:00PM. My name is Gino Terrari and I have just returned to the City."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Seeking to meet with the Sheriff  (Attn:Sheriff only) Empty Re: Seeking to meet with the Sheriff (Attn:Sheriff only)

Post  Carpe Noctem Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:50 pm

The phone rings a few times before anyone answers, and then in the background there is the sound of a powerful engine and general road noise, as if someone is driving. If Gino has a particular knowledge of cars, he would probably guess the engine to at least be a 350.

"Gino Terrari, huh? Yeah, I can do that. You're lucky you caught me, I'm about to be out of town doing so me digging. I'll be there."

A few minutes early from the 10:00 meeting time, a royal blue '71 Plymouth Duster pulls into a parking space for the Art Institute, and Briggs steps out of it. He looks to be a young man no older than perhaps 19 or 20, with a slight frame that stands at around 5'8". He has a large green mohawk standing off of his head along with snake bite lower lip piercings. He is wearing a Rancid t-shirt underneath a jacket littered with band batches, mostly punk and metal bands. He wears jeans with a few rips in them, and completes the outfit with black work boots. As he walks up to the Art Institute, while still outside, he stops on the sidewalk to light a cigarette from a battered pack of Marlboro reds. After the smoke break, he heads inside and looks around for someone to flag him down, as he doesn't know what Gino looks like. He has a Blush of Health and appears to breathe and blink normally.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Seeking to meet with the Sheriff  (Attn:Sheriff only) Empty Re: Seeking to meet with the Sheriff (Attn:Sheriff only)

Post  Rio Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:57 pm

A man is standing just inside the doors he is dressed in a suit. His face is flush with color and he is breathing. Once the other man enters, 'Hello I think that I am waiting for you, we spoke on the phone?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Briggs nods towards Gino, giving a bit of a grin as he approaches.

"Yeah, I recognize your voice. I'm Briggs, what can I do for you?"
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Briggs. I was talking to a family member of mine, Mr. Capone and he had told me that you were looking into a matter about an attempt on the lives of some of our society and I am wondering if you could or want any help?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down