Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheriff's Report [Attn: Prince Lodin]

2 posters

Go down

Sheriff's Report [Attn: Prince Lodin] Empty Sheriff's Report [Attn: Prince Lodin]

Post  Carpe Noctem Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Briggs makes his way up to Lodin's office, seeming a bit impatient, as well as his body language showing some irritation with some situation or another. So goes the temper of the Warrior Scholars. He knocks on the door, awaiting an invitation inside.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Sheriff's Report [Attn: Prince Lodin] Empty Re: Sheriff's Report [Attn: Prince Lodin]

Post  Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

When you open the door, you find Lodin and Critias sitting in the office speaking.

"What do you need Sheriff?" comes from the side of the desk with the guy smoking the cigar.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sheriff's Report [Attn: Prince Lodin] Empty Re: Sheriff's Report [Attn: Prince Lodin]

Post  Carpe Noctem Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Briggs seems somewhat surprised by Critias' presence, but tries not to show it. He visibly tries to calm himself, as he didn't need to make yet another bad impression in Critias' mind.

"I was coming by to tell you about some of the progress we've made in the current issues, as well as a new one that's come up. If you're not busy, that is."
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Lodin sits there holding the cigar with a rather "get on with it" look on his face.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Briggs can't help but grin at Lodin' expression, seeming glad that for once the over cautiousness of being formal wasn't appreciated.

"So far, I'm looking into the connection that the 42 Players gang may have had with the bombing of the Prudential building. Their turf is primarily the airport and surrounding area, which puts them as a probable muscle group for the Anarchs running business out of there. There's also word being spread that Rare Damsel supplied the explosives, but so far I haven't been able to track whose hands they got into. I'm thinking it could be the Anarchs Tyler is associating with, and the Players, but I'm still keeping a wide focus. Another issue has popped up with a mortal I saw at the Rat's Ass last night. Chayton, the Gangrel, claims that this woman named Sascha has made him hallucinate, like a bad acid trip. When I talked to her about it, she made the front like she was a dealer, so I told he rto stay out of the slums, since it's vice Lords drug turf. She was supposed to be trailed back to wherever she went afterwards by one of the Wolf Pack, so I'm just waiting on the information to come through. From the sounds of it, she might be a Malkavian ghoul that's learned how to let the crazy out like the rest of them. If you all are aware of such a ghoul being held by that clan, or by anyone for that matter, I'll need to know so that the Domitor can be aware of Sascha's actions. Hallucinations can turn very ugly very fast, especially when it comes to the Masquerade, so I'm going to try and resolve this issue as quickly as possible. If she isn't a ghoul, then I don't know what she is. I've never heard of humans being able to do that kind of thing to a Kindred without being drugged and fed on, and Chayton claims he did not feed from her."
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Without turning to look at him, Critias speaks.

"And what, do you plan, on doing with all this information?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Turning his gaze towards where Critias sits, Briggs continues.

"If I can find the shipment information on the Rare Damsel and who bought the explosives, or find out the Players' involvement with the bombing, from there I check the connections with Tyler and her Anarch crew. If she's in on it, I'll bring her in and render whatever punishment Prince Lodin here decides fit for her. As for the information on this acid girl, I intend to at least inform those Kindred of the city to be cautious in dealing with her. Once I have figured out her nature, we can go from there. If she's a ghoul, her domitor will be handled accordingly for their property attacking another Kindred. If she isn't a ghoul, then I will defer to Prince Lodin's judgment on how to handle her."
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 pm

"Then why are you still standing here Sheriff?" Lodin says to you. "Get to it."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Briggs grins at Lodin, nodding his agreement.

"Just thought you'd like to know."

With that, he excuses himself and closes the door behind him.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down