Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blitzkrieg Bop [Attn: ST, Sergei]

3 posters

Go down

Blitzkrieg Bop [Attn: ST, Sergei] Empty Blitzkrieg Bop [Attn: ST, Sergei]

Post  Carpe Noctem Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Briggs walks out of his apartment in the slums and down the flight of stairs, giving his customary middle finger to the out of order sign on the elevator in the lobby. He is dressed and done up in his usual attire, this evening wearing an Anthrax t-shirt underneath his patched jacket. He gets in the Duster and fires up the engine, while pulling his cheap prepaid phone out of his pocket and dialing Sergei.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Blitzkrieg Bop [Attn: ST, Sergei] Empty Re: Blitzkrieg Bop [Attn: ST, Sergei]

Post  Moose Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Inga answers the line.

(female corporate secretary-ish voice) “Romanov Import/Exports. My name is Inga. How may I direct your call?”
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 pm

"Hey Igor, it's Briggs. Get me Sergei."
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I: “It’s Inga, Mr. Briggs, sir. Hold please. (snoozac for a bit then) He was expecting you, Briggs. Sorry for the delay and insult. My humblest apologies. Transferring your call now. Hold again please.”

Another phone picks up. Sergei on the other line this time.

“Da.Briggs. Good to hear from you. (screaming into cell) “ Inga, you can hang up now!!!!” (slight click) “Women I swear. You rang for me?”
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 pm

The sound of the Duster revving up a bit impatiently as Briggs continues his drive towards the more reputable parts of the city can be heard in the background, and he silently listens to Inga. When Sergei picks up, Briggs seems impatient.

"It's time for us to take a little road trip, remember what we talked about last time? Where are you so I can pick you up."
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 pm

“Da. I remember Briggs. Road? (pause) Trip? What does dat mean? I don’t understand dis “road (pause) trip” dat you speak of. Ah. No worry though. I’ll ask my female entourage what dat means when I meet you upstairs, Briggs.”

He picks up his Chicago Tribune newspaper.

“You can meet me (rattles off directions and what it looks like to his Warehouse in the borderline Warehouse district) https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-Moose/the-pit-building-2-pic_16.htm I should be ready to “road trip” after my female entourage’s assistance Briggs. Till den (Russian for see you soon) do vstrechi.”

He walks up the stairs forgetting to hit the End call button on the cell not knowing how Inga usually does it for him.

“Inga, Sasha, Anastasia!!!! Front and center!!!”

They all reply “Yes Master Sergei” in their own special ways.

“I need you three to make me “road (pause) trip” presentable before Briggs gets here. Inga, take care of dis cell thing. The numbers (phone call time length) are still going up on it. Now get to it. Be gone.”

He hand brushes them away. They all reply “Yes Master Sergei” again in their own special ways getting to work on finding things for him. He tosses Inga the cell, then a click END CALL as he waits for Briggs to arrive impatiently gripping his rolled up newspaper.

"Dis had better not take dat long."

Sergei stares at them fetching him things quickly. An umbrella, the cell phone he had, (quick Inga explanation making sure the GPS function is turned for room reservations if needed for Sergei +1 from his female entourage), plenty of cash, and his long coat.
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Briggs can't help but chuckles at Sergei's lack of comprehension for the American term, but let his ramble on until he gets to a decent point to talk back.

"Yeah yeah, I know how to haul ass."

He listens to the background noise from Sergei forgetting to turn off the phone for a moment, before shaking his head with an amused smirk and closing his phone.

"Fucking foreigners..."

He makes the drive to the warehouse building, parking the Duster and getting out, locking the doors and double checking them as he stuff his keys in his pocket. He pulls out a cigarette and lighter from his jacket, lighting one up as he slowly approaches the building.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Sergei straightens his long coat as Sasha brushes off some lint. Inga has her PDA and secretary stuff with her by his side. Anastasia is looking at Briggs walking up to the front door.

“Dat is Briggs. He is…how you say…..”

Anastasia starts jumping up and down boobs bouncing hands clapping showing her excitement and joy when she sees Briggs approach..

A: “He is sooooo dreamy.” (finger to her teeth and lips seductively, sultry sigh)

“Nyet. Anastasia. Dat was not the words I was looking for……”

Sasha stops brushing him off looking at what Anastasia is looking at cutting in on Sergei again.

S: “He looks muscular enough to handle his own, Anastasia. Nice wheels too. I’d like to inspect what’s under that hood and chassis.”

Sergei looks confused, his fist starting to grip the newspaper tighter.

“What? Now I’d expect that from Anastasia, Sasha…. but NOT you…..”

Inga interjects seeming enthralled by his presence approaching.

I: “He does know how to handle his cell phone. He can push my buttons anytime.”

Sergei’s jaw drops getting upset more , biting his tongue the best he can, shaking his head.

“Not you too, Inga. I expected much better from all three of you. Now when Briggs gets here. I expect you three to behave around him. He may need something done. You three will do what he asks, (looks over at Anastasia) and NOT the other around, Anastasia. Is dat understood?”

A: (dreamy speech) “Yes ahhhhh Master Sergei.”

S: “Yes Master Sergei.” (assumes more of muscular bodyguard stance)

I: “Yes Master Sergei.” (tightens up her paperwork files to her chest, adjusting her glasses, hair toss, PDA in the other hand)

“Dat’s better. Now we’ll see what he wants once he’s done with dat cigarette and comes in here.”

He stands in his usual posture with them around him. (OOC: You can now imagine what’s surrounding him looking at you. Enjoy. They are in the sergei album for pic reference.)
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Briggs continues to make his way slowly towards the building, seeming oblivious to those that are observing him while he finishes the cigarette. He is looking down at the pavement as he approaches, deep in thought, before he very nearly smacks right into the door. He catches himself before he makes himself look like too much of an idiot, and opens the door to see the ladies surrounding Sergei. He looks at each of them for a moment, as if trying to remember their faces while a grin comes to his face, his gaze landing to Sergei.

"Good to see that you're in good hands, but fuck dude, you have to keep all the hot bitches for yourself? You should learn a bit of charity."

His tone suggests he is just pulling Sergei's chain a little, before he crosses his arms over his chest and continues.

"We're heading up to Gary, going to try to track down Juggler or Modius, whichever I can find first."
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm

“Hot Bitches? (confused look looking them over seeing all three of them still staring directly at Briggs.) “If you say so, Briggs. I don’t look or see dem dat way. Dey are my personal property. Understand? (pauses) Charity? Dese three? (slight chuckle) Nyet, Briggs. (shaking his head). How you say…major pains in ass? Dat’s the right Chicago words….Correct? Perhaps I should introduce...like you said….. dese hot bitches to you. You women know what to do.”

He motions them forward one at a time.

“Dis is Inga. (she steps forward trying not to drop the paperwork she has or trip over her heels) My personal secretary and assistant. She handles the day to day on the books, my appointments and reservations. She can arrange a good place for us to stay at Gary, Indiana (OOC: he’d say the right place) right?”

Inga nods “Yes Master Sergei.” (leans over cleavage exposed kneeling down, the paperwork down on the floor fiddling with the PDA for a couple seconds) Reservations locked and secure, Master Sergei. Penthouse suite under your name for you and Briggs as you prefer your privacy.” (kneeling back down to clutch pick up the paperwork, cleavage again, hair flip and toss, adjusting her glasses stepping back)

“Dat sounds satisfactory, Inga. Good job, but you’ve never needed to put the paperwork down before. You can do much more at de same time. Are you getting sick?"

His facial expression showing his concern and anger all rolled up into one.

"Next woman is Sasha, Briggs. She’s my mortal bodyguard for dose times I shouldn’t touch dem with my strong fists, but she can and she does it very well. She’s my chauffeur and mechanic for when we go out for a “road trip” I now understand what you meant by dat. Go ahead and show him, Sasha.”

She smiles nodding “Yes Master Sergei.”

Sasha walks up muscular in approach and posture smacking her fist into her other hand for effect doing some combat moves fluidly. “Nice to meet ya, Briggs. (punch tags him on the shoulder) “Wow!!! (checking his muscles out) You’re built, Briggs. Must workout a lot?”

She steps back in line, look on Sergei’s shocked face. “Nyet. Sasha stop that!!! Dat’s not what I meant. My apologies, Briggs. She knows better.”

Anastasia starts bouncing up and down while he speaks.

“Last but not least, Briggs, dis is……”

She interrupts bounding forward slinking sexily stalking maintain eye contact with Briggs like he’s her sexual conquest for the night seductively speaking, taking her scarf running it over his neck like a professional stripper, trying to outdo the other two.

A: “Anastasia, you gorgeous hunk of a man, Briggs. (she casually leans into his ear speaking softly) “ I’m the one that looks into your eyes, whispers in you ear, talking the language of love to get you to do what I want you to. All you deepest darkest desires and fantasies. They can come true. When Master Sergei and you get back, you can call me for drinks and possibly some other ahem (slight peck on his cheek) activities.”

“Ok. OK OK!!! STOP IT NOW!!!! Dat is enough you three!!!! Leave Briggs alone. WE have work to do and so do YOU THREE while I’m gone. Get back to it!!!! Now Be gone.”

He dismisses them but they are slow in doing so.

“We had better go Briggs before dis becomes natural disaster.”

He walks to the door opening it up. He walks outside looking at the night sky moving quickly over to the Duster.
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:48 am

OOC: Sorry, where were you all headed again? I gave you quite the list of NPCs to hunt down.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down