Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cam's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Cam's Introduction Empty Cam's Introduction

Post  Nutthouse13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 pm

OOC:
Description of Cam depending on what world she is looking at him in:

mortal:
A person walks in to the area; they stand around 5’7” and appear to be average weight for their height. He has shaggy dirty blond hair color and so is the light scruff beard. If you were to look into his eyes, he has hazel colored eyes. He is wearing a light blue denim long sleeve shirt and jeans.

Kith:
A person walks in to the area; he stands around 5’7” and appears to be average weight for their height. Its skin appears to be scaly. On its head there are small horns sticking out of his forehead. It has large eyes are hugely un-proportionate to his head. It also has a long tail that curls up into a spiral at the end tip.

IC:

Cam enters the throne room once given permission by the guards outside the doors. Cam walks into the throne room, stops for a second, does a quick scan of the room, and waits for permission to continue forward. Once given, Cam walks with confidence toward the throne and he is careful not to approach too closely before kneeling.

Cam kneels and says, "Greeting your Highness, Princess Kylara" he says to the Princess. "My name is Cam, you may have already heard of me. I have come to you this day, to make myself known to you and the realm. If you will allow, I would like to offer my unique services to this realm, especially in its time of need.” Cam still kneeling, takes a slight bow in his stance after saying the above statement and Cam never makes eye contact with the Princess directly.
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Cam's Introduction Empty Re: Cam's Introduction

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm

"Please rise Mister Cam," the Princess says watching him approach.

She looks at him curiously.

"And what service is it that you offer to the realm?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Cam rises and looks directly at the Princess and freezes for a few seconds.

"Your Highness, your beauty is even more captivating in person. The tales throughout the lands does not do you justice. WOW!"

~Pauses for a few seconds, ((Cam is gradually turning himself a blush red as he continues to talk))~

"Look just how that light beams off of you and how it magnifies your natural beauty and your royal physique. WOW!"

~Pauses for a few seconds~

"I am sure you hear that a lot your Highness, but there is no words to describe the beauty that I am seeing right now."

~((Cam has completely turns himself blush red)) Pauses to regain his thoughts and shakes his head real quick and the red gradully fades away~

"Right, Right. Where are my manners, you were asking me a question. You asked me, what service is it that you offer to the realm? I could give you the long version of the story, which might take until the next major holiday to complete... "

~Pauses to debate that thought~

But I will honor you with the short version, but I have to whisper that answer to you, becasue the others will just laugh at me when I tell you.

~Cam waves the Princess in near as to whisper by her ear~

(OOC: I wait for her response)
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm

As Cam talks the Princess seems to be drawn into the little guy. More and more she begins to be drawn forward as if waiting for the secret to be revealed. Just as he says he will need to whisper the answer to the Princess she starts to lean in.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!"

Leaping into the room comes a large 9 foot grey Hulk.

The Hulk breathes heavy and looks at the little Chamelon.

"Cam. Back."

A moment later a Sidhe wearing black armor carrying a black helmet under his armor walks into the room.

"Easy big guy," the Sidhe says. "Easy."

He turns and looks to the Princess.

"My apologizes Your Highness," he begins. "I've not seen him react like this in a long time."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 pm

OOC: I am assuming that the grey Hulk did break something (like a window/wall) while leaping in the room for his entrance…

~ Upon hearing the start of the roar, Cam instantly tries to roll to get between the Princess and the intruder to try to defend them off. As Cam is rolling into position, Cam’s mass size becomes a little larger and he turns a dark green (looks kind of like a mini-hulk with big eyes). Cam never flinches when the large 9’ft grey Hulk is standing over him. ~

Cam pauses for a second, “Brucie-pal is that you?”

When Cam hears, “Cam Back.” come roaring out from the 9’ft grey Hulk. Cam looks down as he takes a big sigh when he hears the large 9’ft grey Hulk roar. Cam also takes a few steps back to stand down and to ease the mind of this oversize hulk. As Cam is stepping back, his body returns back to normal shape but still green.

“Bruce, I mean Sir Bruce, what were you doing? You scared the daylights out of the Princess; I thought you were an attacker and I was about to bring the hurt on to you! So what is it that you thought I was going to do, attack the beauty Princess?”

~Cam laughs aloud, but he quickly stops as the sees that neither of them is laughing. Cam is quickly turning an angry red shade of color as he continues to talk~

"Bruce, you should know me better than that! Bruce you know I am a COP and that what I was going to tell her Highness. You were even at my graduation ceremony for dreaming sake, even though you will not admit it! You know that I know that you know that I helped defend this kingdom against Avinar's recent assault. Why are you getting angry with me?"

(Before Bruce can answer)
~Cam's color returns back to normal, instantly~

Cam quickly looks over to the Princess, “Your Highness, I believe that we have here a typical case of Kith-profiling. We also have the destruction of royal property.” (Points to the broken window)

Looks over to the Sidhe wearing black armor, “Kevin is that you?"
Cam pauses for a second as he recollects his bearings, "I mean, Warlord Keighavan Silvaneous?”

(OOC: waits for reply)
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:43 pm

When the window shatters several royal guards enter the chambers.

Cam has his speech, while the guards look around. With everyone that occurs in rapid succession, the princess appears to become scared. She turns her scepter upside down and handful of snow appears. Blowing it out into the crowd, her beauty grows more intense, any doubts of her Grandeur erased.

"Please, everyone, let be calm."

She looks at the Arch-duke.

"Arch-duke Silvaneous, please remove Baron Bienan from the throne room until we can get to the bottom of his outburst."

The Arch-duke looks to the Princess and bows "Yes your Highness."

The Hulk looks down at the little lizard and snorts at him, his breath almost powerful enough to knock him over. "Hulk Smash Little Pookas"

The two of them walk out, flanked by two royal guards and two Warders.

The princess then turns her attention back to Cam.

"Why I will apologize for the Baron attacking you, might you explain why he felt I may have been in danger from you?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm

~ Cam looks around with a confused look upon his face when the Princess tells Arch-duke Silvaneous and Baron Bienan to leave. Cam stops looking around when she talks to him directly~

Cam says in a serious tone, "Your Highness, I accept your apology for Baron Bienan, but it is not necessary. He was being himself and I am use to it.

As to why he felt I may have been in danger from you, that I have no clue your highness... maybe because he does not like the color green, who knows. You see your Highness, Bruce and I are family, even though he will never admit it. You know a troll that has a Pooka in its linage could ruins one reputation and heritage kind of stuff. He is in denial"

~Cam stops for a second thinking about something, shakes his head no~

Cam says, "No way, that cannot be it... Naha"

~pauses for a second~

"Your Highness, Bruce has never forgiven me for the one time; I was a young child, when I broke his one-of-kind collector's edition hulk figurine. How was I supposed to know that the figurine did not have moveable part, I was a child. That day Bruce turned new shade of red and said, "I never want to see you in my house again, since you have to respect for other people's things" What Bruce does not know, that lesson opened my eyes about my life and was he is the reason that I become a police officer."

~pauses for a second~

Cam says, "As I said your Highness, that cannot be it. The Bruce I know, is a big softy deep down and truly loves all kith. The only other reason I can think of is that you are his "Betty Ross" and would take anyone that would touch you as a threat and will smash them into little pebbles..."

~pauses for a second~

"That has to be it your Highness; it's the only logical explanation!"

(OOC: waits for reply)

Last edited by Nutthouse13 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 pm

When you tell the story about breaking Bruce's toy, the Princess giggles and covers her mouth, revealing that while she may be the ruling monarch, she is still a very young monarch.

"I can't imagine that Lord Bienan as a Child? That must have been a sight to see."

There is a cough from the side of the room as one of her 'advisers' gets her attention and she gets serious gain.

"Yes well at any rate. I am glad that Lord Bienan did you no harm. It is good that we have loyal allies who serve us both in this world and the mortal realm Master Cam of Law Enforcement. The crown will be following your career very closely."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 am

~ Cam smiles after the Princess finishes talking ~

"Master Cam of Law Enforcement, at your service!"

~ Cam takes a bow infront of the Princess and takes a few steps back. Then he turns around and starts to walk towards the door. Cam appears to be talking to himself out-load where everyone can hear him (He thinks he is whispering to himself) ~

"The beauty Princess called me 'Master Cam of Law Enforcement', I like the sound of that."

~ Everyone can see that his steps have a new vote of confidence within it, compare to when he walked in. Cam looks toward the door ~

"Brucie-pal you know I would have brought the hurt on you, if you would have gotten froggy!"

~ Cam cracks his knuckles quickly and then he does a few karate chops into the air as if he was attacking the shadow as he takes one big step (it is obvious that Cam form demonstrates that he has no concept of how to do karate). Cam walks through the doors of the hall. ~
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down