Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cam's introduction to Duchess Omorose

2 posters

Go down

Cam's introduction to Duchess Omorose Empty Cam's introduction to Duchess Omorose

Post  Nutthouse13 Thu May 24, 2012 9:14 am

Kith:
A person walks in to the area; he stands around 5’7” and appears to be average weight for their height. Its skin appears to be scaly. On its head there are small horns sticking out of his forehead. It has large eyes are hugely un-proportionate to his head. It also has a long tail that curls up into a spiral at the end tip.

IC:

Cam enters the room once given permission by the guards (assume there are some) outside the doors. Cam walks into the room, stops for a second, does a quick scan of the room, and waits for permission to continue forward. Once given, Cam walks with confidence toward the Duke and he is careful not to approach too closely before kneeling.

Cam kneels and says in the direction of the Duchess, "Greetings Duchess Omorose" Cam does a dramatic pause here. "Let me introduce myself, even though you may have already heard of me. I am the famous Master Cam of the Law Enforcement, as stated by her Highness. I have come to you this day, to make myself known to you and your lands. If you will allow, I would like to offer my unique services to you, especially in its time of need.” Cam still kneeling, takes a slight bow in his stance after saying the above statement and Cam never makes eye contact with the Duchess directly.
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Cam's introduction to Duchess Omorose Empty Re: Cam's introduction to Duchess Omorose

Post  Admin Thu May 24, 2012 9:37 pm

The freehold of Fading light is quite, but you notice very quickly that there are several Trods that intersect here. Usually a freehold has only one trod, however, you quickly count three major trods here, as if this is some sort of Dreaming Crossroad.

Except for her private guard, you see noone else on your way to her audience room. This place could house one hundred times the number of Kithain that are present. She gestures to the table.

"I have heard of you. Tell me, what services do you offer that we do not already have?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cam's introduction to Duchess Omorose Empty Re: Cam's introduction to Duchess Omorose

Post  Nutthouse13 Sat May 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Cam gets a smiles from ear to ear, upon hearing that Duchess Omorose has heard of him.

Cam replies, "Duchess Omorose, I never thought of it that way in the way you asked that question. So, what services are you in need of at this time and I can let you know if I can perform such a task or find someone that might be able too."
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 26, 2012 7:52 pm

She sits back, playing with a ring on her finger.

"Right now I need those that can build freeholds. Except for this stronghold, all the other freeholds in my duchy were destroyed. I have more than enough influence in the mortal realm, but a Duchy with no freeholds is a duchy with no profits. A duchess with no profits is not long for rulership."

She smiles.

"So tell me, do you have resources with those than can create freeholds?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Sun May 27, 2012 9:32 am

Cam looks to Duchess Omorose with a look of concern and Cam says, "Duchess Omorose is there something bothering you? You are playing with your ring, did something happen to your partner? It is ok, you can talk about it; let it out if you don't it will eat you up inside, I am here to listen; so what happened to your partner, your lover?"
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 27, 2012 2:11 pm

She realizes that she is playing with her ring and stops.

"This is not a wedding ring, this is my signet ring that establishes me as the Duchess. However, yes something is bothering me, my lands are dying. I feel ashamed of that. It has proven that perhaps the Sidhe are right and only they are destined to rule."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Sun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Cam gets a serious look about his face as he looks up to the Duchess as he says, "As a wise old owl, Churchie, once told me; how can you lead others if you do not believe in yourself? These may be trying times, but you have believe that things will get better otherwise, your letting them win... We shall fight with brave confidence and great strength in the air. We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be. We shall never surrender!!! Or something like that, I am pretty sure, but don't quote me." *Cam pauses for a second * "Your Duchessness, would you like for me to see if I can recruit peeps for you?"
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 29, 2012 1:02 pm

She settles in, looking at him.

"Yes, you are of course correct. While my lands may have suffered the most in the assault, that does not mean I am not still who I was."

She settles into her chair.

"Yes, it would be most helpful if you could find people to come to the Duchy and take up residence here. We have a lot of rebuilding to do. We need a dreamcrafter who can build at least one freehold so that there is a place for people to live and farm and make a decent life for themselves."

She sits back.

"Tell me Cam, why is it that you have not taken an interest in politics."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Tue May 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Cam has a pondering look upon his face as he looks at Duchess Omorose. Cam replies, “Your Duchessness, I never really considered politics as there are too many games one has to play in order to get anything accomplished. I am simple person and after seeing what my Brother Baron Bienan had to go through while growing up, that path was not for me. I am just not a big fan of playing games. What my Brother Baron Bienan did show me was my calling in life, which is to protect and serve. I follow a personal code of honor and that helps guide me through my path to help those in need." * Cam pauses for a second * “As my old friend Tonto once said, “One tends to have more chiefs than Indians, so I choose to be an Indian.”
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 pm

"You are related to the Troll General of the Second Army? How fascinating. I was not aware of that. He and I have spoken on occasion, but I do not recall him ever mentioning a little brother."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Cam replies, “I am shocked that old Brucie-pal has not as that hurts my feelings. Brucie-pal was even at my graduation ceremony for dreaming sake, even though he will not admit it! You see your Duchessness, Bruce has never forgiven me for the one time; I was a young child, when I broke his one-of-kind collector's edition hulk figurine. How was I supposed to know that the figurine did not have moveable part, I was a child. Oh did Brucie-pal turn new shade of red that day. That next day, Brucie-pal ran away from home, leaving his family behind. The Brucie-pal I know is a big softy deep down, but he is being a stubborn old goat that will not let the past go. Just because he left us, does not mean that I do not love him any less, he is my Brother after all.”
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 pm

As you speak, she brings her hand to her mouth. Looking at the Duchess, you are certain that she may be about to cry.

"That is a side of the Baron that I did not know existed. It is interesting to know that he too was once a person other than just a Whirlwind on the battlefield."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

((CJ, was she about to cry from laughing or a seriously cry?))

Cam replies, "Once you get to know him like I do, he is nothing more than a huge teddy bear. So your Duchessness, is there anything else you request of me, before I find peeps for you?"
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 10:53 pm

OOC: Seriously cry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 pm

"No, you have been helpful enough. Thank you."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Cam replies, "The pleasuere was all mine." Cam bows to the Duchess and turns around and walks out.
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down