Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cam's introduction to Duke Cambion Nightshade

2 posters

Go down

Cam's introduction to Duke Cambion Nightshade Empty Cam's introduction to Duke Cambion Nightshade

Post  Nutthouse13 Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 am

Kith:
A person walks in to the area; he stands around 5’7” and appears to be average weight for their height. Its skin appears to be scaly. On its head there are small horns sticking out of his forehead. It has large eyes are hugely un-proportionate to his head. It also has a long tail that curls up into a spiral at the end tip.

IC:

Cam enters the room once given permission by the guards outside the doors. Cam walks into the room, stops for a second, does a quick scan of the room, and waits for permission to continue forward. Once given, Cam walks with confidence toward the Duke and he is careful not to approach too closely before kneeling.

Cam kneels and says in the direction of the Duke, "Greetings Duke Nightshade" Cam does a dramatic pause here. "Let me introduce myself, even though you may have already heard of me. I am the famous Master Cam of the Law Enforcement, as stated by her Highness. I have come to you this day, to make myself known to you and your lands. If you will allow, I would like to offer my unique services to you, especially in its time of need. I also seek your premission to reside in your lands as I saw an place of interest just down the road...” Cam still kneeling, takes a slight bow in his stance after saying the above statement and Cam never makes eye contact with the Duke directly.
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Cam's introduction to Duke Cambion Nightshade Empty Re: Cam's introduction to Duke Cambion Nightshade

Post  Admin Thu May 24, 2012 9:34 pm

As you look around the freehold, you are unsure of what is under the helmets of the knights that patrol the land and the freehold. It could be other kithain, however, rumor has it that Duke Nightshade has surrounded himself with an army of undead appearing chimera.

As the older Sidhe sits on what can only be called a throne, you notice that his hands are rough...much rougher than the average nobles. He is also very muscular, especially in the right upper arm.

"Rise and have a seat," he says gesturing to an empty chair that is clearly there for visitors.

"Tell me Cam Lawbringer, what services to you propose to bring to my Duchy in exchange for permission to live in my lands?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cam's introduction to Duke Cambion Nightshade Empty Re: Cam's introduction to Duke Cambion Nightshade

Post  Nutthouse13 Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Cam looks around then back to Duke Nightshade, "Dukie, I mean Duke, I see that you have been working out, looking good! Like what you have done with this place." * Cam pauses for a second * "Well Sir, I can offer to just that, the Law Bringer person within your lands. I can offer my assistances in helping keeping your lands safe from criminal types that would tarnish your lands and its peeps."

Cam pauses for a few seconds and mumbles to himself, "Cam Lawbringer, I like the sound of that" (Again using his inside voice on the outside)
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm

The Duke smiles and sits back.

"Interesting. Does my duchy appear to you as if it needs one without title to dispense my justice or that of the Queen? Do the knights of the realm still not hold sway enough to dispense good justice to bad men?"

He waits for a moment.

"Although there are those petty crimes that the knights can not engage their time for but for which the commoners do deserve an investigator."

You are unsure if that last statement was meant for you are was just left hanging in the air.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Sun May 27, 2012 9:47 am

Cam looks up to the Duke and says, "Your Dukeness, You are brilliant and a genius, I could not have said it better myself. That was exactly what I was thinking about in how I could help you and your peeps out. Brilliant I say." * Pauses for a second * "I accept your Dukeness, to be a Lawbringer within your lands. Sir Cam Lawbringer of the Law Enforcement at your service." *Cam does a bow of respect to the Duke *
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 27, 2012 2:13 pm

The Duke raises an eyebrow.

"You may wish to hold off on that Sir. I mentioned you enforcing the law, however, there was no mention of a Knighthood in any of that. While you may take with you my law, you have no authority over the nobility. You are charged to investigate common crimes among the common people."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Cam looks up to the Duke, "Of course Duke, that was not my intent. I will go with haste and handle these issues." * Cam pauses for a second and than clears his throat. Cam says, "Speaking of haste, I will need a horse to assist me in my travels throughout your lands so that I address these issues in a timely manner... I will also needs an office to work out of...and I will report all of these matters I investigate to your Sir our your captain of the guard?"
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

The Duke holds out his hand and makes a fist, and when he opens it, there is an old-fashioned Iron Key. He hands it to one of the skeletal warriors who carries it down to you.

"This key," begins the duke, Will open one of the offices at Night's Edge Freehold. You may work out of there. As far as horses, I shall see what we can do about that. There is a trod that connects these two freeholds so at least your feet won't be so sore coming to and fro to make your reports to me."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Tue May 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Cam looks up to the Duke and takes the key as it is handed to him. Cam replies “I am honored your Dukeness, you will not regret this. So there any open cases/concerns that you need me to look into right away?”
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

"At the present, no. But perhaps someone with your skills could figure out if the rumors about the Princess are true. Has she left the kingdom? What are the other com...er.. denizens of the Realm saying about this?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm

cam replies, "What rumors are you referring to Duky?"
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

"It is rumored that the Princess has left the Dreaming. We knew she was going to be gone for a few days, however, she hasn't returned yet. At least not to my knowledge."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Wed May 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Cam replies, "You don't say. The truth will be found, even if I have to turn over every rock. Is there anything else Dukey?"
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 10:53 pm

"No, that is all."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutthouse13 Thu May 31, 2012 8:29 am

Cam replies, "I shall start my investigation ASAP, don't you worry."

Cam bows infront of the Duke than turns around and walks out.
Nutthouse13
Nutthouse13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down