Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annie's Introduction to Duchess Omorose

2 posters

Go down

Annie's Introduction to Duchess Omorose Empty Annie's Introduction to Duchess Omorose

Post  terriek59 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Annie follows the directions Cam gave her. After a bit of twists and turns she arrives in the Freehold of Fading Light. She enters the freehold looking to see if there was someone to direct her to the Duchess. She addresses the first person she comes across. "Pardon, I am seeking an audience with Duchess Omorose. Where would I make an appointment?"
terriek59
terriek59

Back to top Go down

Annie's Introduction to Duchess Omorose Empty Re: Annie's Introduction to Duchess Omorose

Post  Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

The freehold of Fading light is quite, but you notice very quickly that there are several Trods that intersect here. Usually a freehold has only one trod, however, you quickly count three major trods here, as if this is some sort of Dreaming Crossroad.

A young wilder Eshu points you down the hallway to the audience room. This place could house one hundred times the number of Kithain that are present. She gestures to the table.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Annie's Introduction to Duchess Omorose Empty Re: Annie's Introduction to Duchess Omorose

Post  terriek59 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:04 am

Annie walks over to the table Hello, I would like to make an appointment to see the Duchess."
terriek59
terriek59

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:45 pm

"The Duchess will see you whenever you like"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  terriek59 Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm

" Thank you. Where may I find her?" Annie waits and then heads to the area the Duchess is at. Arriving Annie bows and waits to be recognized.
terriek59
terriek59

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

The freehold of Fading light is quite, but you notice very quickly that there are several Trods that intersect here. Usually a freehold has only one trod, however, you quickly count three major trods here, as if this is some sort of Dreaming Crossroad.

Except for her private guard, you see noone else on your way to her audience room. This place could house one hundred times the number of Kithain that are present. She gestures to the table.

"Good day to you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  terriek59 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 am

Rising Annie walks to the table Good day to you, Duchess Omorose. I am called Annie and have just arrived in this country." Annie has a distinct Russian accent. "I stopped in the local pub and met an interesting fellow called Cam. We talked a bit, I told him I was looking to help and he suggested I come and speak with you. How may I serve you and your freehold?
terriek59
terriek59

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

The duchess points to a seat at the table.

"Please have a seat. Tell me Annie, what services could you bring to my kingdom. We have many needs."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down