Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes)

2 posters

Go down

An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes) Empty An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes)

Post  Rio Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:32 pm

About 8:30 PM Mercedes' cell phone rings. "Good evening, my name Tony and Mr. Terrari asked for me to call you and let you know that I will be there in 20 minutes to pick you up. Is this evening still good for you?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes) Empty Re: An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes)

Post  starshine Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Mercedes hesitates slightly, but her voice is strong. "Yes, yes...tonight is good. I'll be ready when you arrive. Did you need directions?"
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes) Empty Re: An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes)

Post  Rio Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 pm

"Just the address. On Star is great for find places." about 20 minutes a later a Black Bentley pulls up a man gets out. He calls her again, "I am here when you are ready."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Merecedes gives the address and finishes getting dressed. When he calls to say he is outside, she answers. "On my way out." She straightens her shirt over her black shorts and slips on her black sandals by the door. She walks out to the car, waving slightly at the strange man.

An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes) Elena-Gilbert-s2079
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:51 pm

He opens the door for her. Once she is in her enters the car and drives off. About 15 minutes later they pull up to the front gates of the Chicago Yacht Club, there Gino is waiting. He is dressed in a blue silk shirt, black pants and black dress shoes.

The driver exits the car and opens the door for her. "I hope the drive was smooth." he says as he offers his hand to assist her out of the car.

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Mercedes smiles, taking Gino's hand to exit the car. "Everything was fine, thank you." She looks around, seemingly unfamiliar with her surroundings. It's obvious she has not been here before.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

Smiling as he speaks, "I am glad that you came." he leads her down the pier to a large yacht at the end. "Well there it is."

An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes) Yacht10

"What do you think of her?" he helps her on boat and over to the seating area on the deck
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 am

Mercedes grins.

"How could I say no to such a charismatic individual?"

When her eyes hit the yacht, they widen as her smile grows.

"She's gorgeous. What's her name?"

She is helped onto the yacht and takes a seat where Gino leads.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:34 pm

"You are to kind." as he offers her a seat. "Well, she is named "A Slice of Life." Just reminds me that I can have my cake and eat it too." standing back up, "Would you like anything to drink?'" as he walks over to the little bar. A man walks out onto the desk, "Sir, dinner will be ready in twenty minutes. Gino nods, "Good." turning to Mercedes. "I hope you are a fan of chicken. We are having Italian Chicken Sausage Risotto, meatballs and a nice red wine. I truly do hope you enjoy it."

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Mercedes smiles at the name. "Have your cake and eat it too, huh?" Her eyes sparkle with amusement and then she nods. "Yes, please. I will take a drink."

She glances at the bar with a smile. "Is there anything you can't make?"

She turns to listen to the man and Gino speak and then smiles again. "It sounds delicious. I'm sure I will like it. You really didn't have to go to any trouble on my account. Everything is lovely."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:31 pm

She glances at the bar with a smile. "Is there anything you can't make?"

Chuckling, "Oh, there is allot of drinks I can't make but I have a book for that." pulling a few items from the back of the bar. "What about an Apple Martini?"

She turns to listen to the man and Gino speak and then smiles again. "It sounds delicious. I'm sure I will like it. You really didn't have to go to any trouble on my account. Everything is lovely."

"Well, if you are going to do something do it right, do you think?" smiling still. "it is good to have a nice evening with company that is newly met. I know you work at the club, you like to party and drink what else is there to know about you? were you born in Chicago or did you move here?' still finishing up their drinks.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Mercedes smiles, chuckling and then nods. "Apple martini would be great."

She leans back slightly and watches him. "I was born in Missouri, but I would claim Chicago as my home." She smiles. "So what about yourself? Besides taking women you just met on fabulous dates...what else do you like to do?"

(after your post)

"Thank you." She takes the drink and a sip. "Very nice." She nods at his business and then smiles, blushing as he compliments her and mentions why he brings people here. "Thank you for inviting me. It's nice to get out and enjoy the City from a different perspective."

Last edited by starshine on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ettiquete as I screwed up my own history for a second :) LOL)
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Mercedes smiles, chuckling and then nods. "Apple martini would be great."

"Very well. One appletini coming up." adding in the contents of the drink he shakes it and then pours two glasses. "Here you go." handling her it and then sitting down.

She leans back slightly and watches him. "I'm born and raised here in Chicago. It's an interesting city...kinda pulls you in, but you know that...it pulled you back here." She smiles. "So what about yourself? Besides taking women you just met on fabulous dates...what else do you like to do?"

"I only bring a woman here if I am interested in her and if she seems interested in me. I am just getting my feet back on the ground here in Chicago. I have a import and export business that I run. I have had a few good years and it has given me the chance to buy some nice things." he raises his glass to her. "Thank you for gracing me with your beauty and company this evening, Mercedes."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm

"Thank you." She takes the drink and a sip. "Very nice." She nods at his business and then smiles, blushing as he compliments her and mentions why he brings people here. "Thank you for inviting me. It's nice to get out and enjoy the City from a different perspective."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

((OOC Sorry got busy.))

"You are welcome. I truly do love it here and I am so glad to be back in Chicago." he takes a sip from his drink and looks to her. "Yes, this is a view that I could never get tired of. The fresh air, the lake and the calmness of it all. With lives that rush by us all the time it is good to have at least one place where it seems to stand still and you can enjoy yourself."

he stands, "Please, Lets move into the dinner area, I am sure the food will be ready soon."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Mercedes stands, taking her drink. Her eyes taking in the scenery as she walks. "It is peaceful...something I'm not used to. The club life doesn't lend itself to peacefulness." Her tone thoughtful as she follows him, a smile on her face.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:12 pm

As they walked into the sundeck area on the second level of the yacht. There is a nice wooden talbe with two matching chairs. a few candles on the table and a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine chilling.

The server pulls out her chair and awaits for her to sit.

"I know that allot of people like to rush around and experience all the can in the time we have, but you still need to stop and smell the roses every once and awhile. We are always slammed with information overload these days. Email, IPhones, Smartpads and everything else." standing behind his chair waiting for her to have a seat.

"I saw one guy on the subway a few nights ago, with head phones in, watching a movie on this laptop, answering emails on this backberry and looking at his Itouch." smiling, "I thought to myself, REALLY! do we need to be that in touch with everything around us?"

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down